Fosto is a liquid fertilizer suitable for usage during the entire vegetation of the plant. Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc and Manganese fertilizer with amino acids has a complex effect on plants and soil. It is a source of energy, a connection between a plant and soil, water retention in a plant and soil.
- stimulates root development in early stages of growth,
- affects the formation of productive stems,
- activates the synthesis of proteins, carbohydrates and fats,
- stimulates photosynthesis, energy and metabolism,
- has an effective prevention of fungal diseases,
- accelerates maturation, improves yield quality.
|Amount %||Amount g/l|
|Phosphorus (P2O5 )||25,5||380|
|Amide nitrogen (N-NH2)||3,5||50|
|Nitrate nitrogen (N-NO3)||1,5||20|
|pH (1:10 H2O)||1,5-2,5|
|Density 20C, g/ml||1,45-1,5|
Fosto can be used in mixtures with many fertilizers and pesticides (insecticides, fungicides). Do not use with products containing high amounts of copper (Cu), sulphur (S), mineral oils and with alkaline products (pH > 8), with herbicides and with seed treatment where the label states “do not mix with fertilizers“. Before mixing it is recommended to make a small amount of the mixture in order to check whether there is no sediment. It is recommended to spray in a small area in order to check whether there are no phytotoxic effects on plants.