Liquid, concentrated fertilizer enriched with potassium (K) for additional fertilization. Potassium is one of the most important nutrients actively involved in many processes which affect growth and reproduction of the plant. Kalisto maintains cellular osmotic pressure and water balance, controls function of stomata in leaves. Potassium in the fertilizer is pure, without any additives (N, S, P) and this allows to avoid unwanted incompatibility of nutrients.
- stimulates effectiveness of root nutrition,
- stimulates formation of new shoots,
- activates the metabolism of nutrients in plant juices,
- plants retain moisture better,
- plants are more resistant to droughts, high and low temperatures,
- inhibits spread of many diseases and harmfulness of pests,
- improves quality parameters, stimulates more abundant fruiting (increases the weight of seeds and fruits) and equal ripening, improves organoleptic properties of the fruit, their commercial appearance,
- affects longer and better product retention during storage.
|Amount %||Amount g/l|
|Amino acid L-Proline||0,1||1,5|
|Amide nitrogen (N-NH2)||3,0||45|
|pH (1:10 H2O)||11,0-12,0|
|Density 20C, g/ml||1,5|
Kalisto can be used in mixtures with many fertilizers and pesticides (insecticides, fungicides). Do not use with products containing high amounts of copper (Cu), sulphur (S), mineral oils and with alkaline products (pH > 8), with herbicides and with seed treatment where the abel states “do not mix with fertilizers“. Before mixing it is recommended to make a small amount of the mixture in order to check whether there is no sediment. It is recommended to spray in a small area in order to check whether there are no phytotoxic effects on plants.